Blogotariat

Oz Blog News Commentary

the constipated deal-maker thinks with the wrong end of his digestive tract.....

January 28, 2025 - 14:37 -- Admin

Moscow is open to dialogue with the new US administration but no contact has been established yet, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov has stated.

Speaking to journalists on Monday, Ryabkov said that a phone call between the two countries’ presidents is not being planned while there is no agreement or understanding on the matter. All contacts are currently being carried out at the embassy level, he noted.

US President Donald Trump, who took office last Monday, has said he is ready to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin as quickly as possible to negotiate an end to the Ukraine conflict. The Kremlin had previously stated that Moscow is ready to talk and is awaiting signals from the Trump administration. 

“As the Russian President has repeatedly said, we are open to dialogue and contacts, conversations and meetings,” Ryabkov reiterated.

read more